11.24.2010

Why are all my favorite things CHEESY!

Prepping for the holidays have been a lot more enjoyable now that we have every kitchen gadget known to man!  Thank you for all your fabulous gifts, I am enjoying every minute of being in my kitchen! This year we are headed to Brian's parents where my sister and her husband will join us along with Brian's brother and his girlfriend... Then of course a bunch of Brian's extended family. 

Let me just say, holy cheese!  Everything I made tonight includes cheesy goodness!

Cheeseball...In the awesome new blender/food processor combo...best with wheat thins!



Clam Dip, my grandma's recipe.  Which I need to hide from Brian because he could eat it all before I get to serve it to everyone!  Runs in the family as my mom and dad can barely get the dip out of the food processor because of the "testing" process! Perfect with Ruffle potato chips.


Lastly, 7 layer salad, which in reality, should be called 10 layer salad....  Not much more to say, except, they all include cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO missing the cheeseball!! Also, I used to eat grandma's dip and LOVED it until I found out it was clam dip! LOL Missing the holidays at your parent's house! I always looked forward to it as a kid!

Deb said...

Oh that last comment was from Cousin Deb