11.12.2010

A Little Out of Order...

I always say I will be a better blogger... Mostly for the sake of keeping my Texan mother informed of my uneventful life. :) I've decided not to make any promises, but I will try harder. As I get a hold of pictures I will post, because as everyone knows pictures are more interesting than the words written.

Here are a few pictures of our Maui Honeymoon. As temperatures reach 39 degrees, I really wish I could go back to the consistent 86 degree Maui weather.



First stop...My favorite Drink ever! I think I decided to ditch food and live on Lava Flows for half the trip. On the other hand, Brian drank a lot of Big Swell IPA's... Secretly he loved Lava Flows, but he thought they weren't manly enough to drink in public around others.





Here is the view from our room. We were on the 5th floor. We didn't have a view of the ocean but it was ok because we had a pool and koi pond to look at.






This is the view from one of the bars at the Sheridan down the street. We were a star hot member thanks to my sister's hook up. This allowed us to go to any sister hotel of the Westin and enjoy 50% off food...Which in Hawaii equaled normal price! We had a great time watching para-sailors and and people snorkeling at Black Rock. The pool at this hotel also looked fun.





This is the bay where we snorkeled and saw sea turtles, sting rays, and a ton of fish. Brian wanted to touch everything, which drove me nuts. I was sure we would come out of the water with some sort of sea creature connected to Brian's finger. Snorkel pics to come.




One the last night we went to The Westin Resort and Spa Luau... We didn't have a good time and I was upset that we had been talked into going to this one as all the people at our hotel said this was the best. Having been to the Old Laihana Luau before I was clearly disappointed. Hopefully Brian agrees to a do-over next time! Here are the fire throwers, which was pretty awesome.



I couldn't get a great shot of these flamingo's but I loved them! They were at The Weston Resort and Spa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ash ... mom's happy :-)

The Cox Family said...

Yeah....me too. Pleased I got a shoot out.