11.18.2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

CHRISTMAS!

Every year I make myself wait until the day after Thanksgiving to indulge on anything Christmas related!

Well, that was a big FAIL this year! How, why, which, where you ask?? ALL OF THE ABOVE!

First - I try to keep as healthy as possible and order a sugar free vanilla, nonfat latte throughout the year. AFTER thanksgiving, I drink as many peppermint mocha's as humanly possible. This year, I changed the rule to when Starbucks gets the red cups in... Which already happened! :)


And then tonight as I was searching for something to watch...I came across the Hallmark Channel, come to find out they have already started their Christmas programing. Karoll's Christmas was my first movie of the year and it was cheesy and wonderful all at the same time!


Tomorrow, I fully intend on listening to 103.3 on my way to work as it's rumored to have xmas music on already.


I will refrain from getting out the Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to get our tree! Here are the last two trees we've had...this year will be even better! Totally excited that Kari and I bought our wrapping paper from Costco back in September!




And the holiday weight gain has already begun...Thanks to the fun I'm having with my Kitchen Aid mixer.


1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I cant wait! Just an fyi we plan to be invited for Christmas Eve slumber party. Michael is already thinking of a menu.