11.16.2010

New Obsession



YO CREAM! Best business idea EVER! Line up twelve different types of soft serve frozen yogurt and eighty toppings... freaking yum! First, I try all the new flavors of the week from sample cups (basically full by the time I am ready to fill my bowl)and then, being the creature of habit that I am, I get the same thing every time! Let it be known I will drive out of the way just to get my yo cream!

Brian prefers fruity pebbles and butterfingers while I like mini chocolate chips with gummy bears. Ho. Ly. smokes I might drive 30 miles to go get some dessert now.

This blog entry is completely blamed on my buddy Angi who got me started! And her daughter Addie, who introduced me to the gummy bear yogurt combo! My thighs and butt thank you both...did you see that? They just waved at you.

No comments: