1.01.2011

Sympathy Weight and other things...

2010 was a very good year.

Brian and I got engaged, married, survived a hip replacement, got into my top choice nursing school, and received the scholarship I tried really hard for.

That is a lot of things in a very short period of time. Not to mention the time taken to apply to eight nursing schools, the pre-req's required for UP, and working full time.

All in all it was a full year! But a very fun year!

2011 will be a very interesting year, as I will stop working full time as a dialysis technician and become a full time student.  At first I was going to quit entirely, but have since chickened out.  I like to work, and until the load at school becomes too much or my work can't accommodate my part time schedule, I will continue a day or two a week.  The anxiety of change and the unexpected has set in and I find myself laying in bed freaking out a little about the stress and busyness I will endure for the next 19 months.  I keep praying I can keep my stress level under control and my husband just smiles and hugs me when I've had a bad day!

Back to sympathy weight.  So my crash pre wedding dieted came back to bit me in the rear!  Also with Brian home from work recovering from his hip, I think we both overindulged on eating yummy food and vegging on the couch watching movies. :)

I feel large and NOT in charge!  It's time to go back on weight watchers and eat right!  Brian in able to go to the gym and do some low impact cardio....there are no excuses now!  So here's to 2011 and having a smaller self...for the both of us!  Happy 2011, I hope everyone finds joy in their life's this year!

No comments: