9.01.2012

A Little Late..

Week 1 felt a little brutal at times, mostly because I felt hungry and a little grumpy because of it! After week one of counting my points, I weighed in at -3.8, not too shabby considering I ate out 3 times, was able to go on a date with Brian, and attend a birthday party where I even had a little birthday cake! I know this was the first week, and it will get harder and losing almost 4 pounds won't be happening again, but it kept me motivated. I have felt great this week though! I have to force myself to eat all my points because I'm not feeling hungry anymore!

I will be weighing in on Tuesday this week, I have been working out a ton in Texas, but I'm also eating some really good food! So we'll see how I weigh in!  I hope to be at least one pound down, but I also want to enjoy some of my favorite places to eat!

Being a nurse makes me a hypochondriac, I'm scared to go outside at and after dusk in fear of West Nile Virus... This makes it really hard to run/walk outside after it cools down!


No comments: